Publishing to Pixieset
Before uploading your post you need to have your publishing settings saved. If you haven't done this, have a look at the article here.
Once your publishing settings are complete, the steps below will guide you on how to do upload to your website via code.
1. Click Publish to start uploading your post
2. Once the upload of your blog is complete, click Copy Link to copy your post's HTML to your clipboard
Now it's time to get your blog on your website.
3. Head to your Pixieset Website and start editing your website, head to the page where you want to paste the code.
4. Click the add block button
5. Click on the "Others" tab and scroll down to the Advanced section.
6. Click the "Custom Embed Code" Block.
7. Once the "Custom Embed Code" block is inside the page press "Edit Code"
8. Once you have clicked "Edit Code" the left hand panel will change to the properties of this block. Click in the Text box field titled "Embed Code" and paste the code that you copied from Narrative.
You can turn on the safe preview option as well to make sure your blog post is working.
9. Press the back icon in the top left of the "Custom Embed Code" window to save the blog there. You can now press the Preview button to preview the page or press publish if you are ready to publish it.
Nice! You have now published your blog to your Pixieset website. If you need to make any changes to your blog, simply head back to Narrative, make the changes and press the update button. Your changes will be reflected on your website as well.
If you need a hand with anything please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a hand.