If you're having trouble uploading posts to your WordPress, follow these simple steps to try solve the issue:
- Open Preferences,
- Go to the 'Account' tab
- Click 'Update domain details'
- Remove 'Domain Name' and change 'Domain host' to 'Squarespace / other'
- Press Continue
- Fully close Narrative and reopen,
- Try adding your WordPress login details again
- Try publishing your blog again
NB: This is an intermittent issue affecting a very small proportion of users. This is only a temporary workaround and is not guaranteed to work.