Please note, this feature is still in beta. If you have any issues with it, please refer to the troubleshooting suggestions below or revert to the standard method of posting to wordpress here.
How to publish to Wordpress with auto-publish
1. Click Publish
2. Input your website URL
3. Select 'Wordpress - Auto Publish (beta)' as your domain host.
4. Input your Wordpress username and password.
If you receive a Auto-publish not successful error at this stage please stop following this article and move to this article here:
Auto-Publish not Successful
5. The next screen will ask you to select the category you would like to publish to and if you would like to publish as a draft.
- Select the category you would like to publish to. What is a WordPress category?
- If you would like to publish the post as a draft, select Always publish as draft.OR, if you would like your post to go live as soon as it has uploaded then un-tick Always publish as draft.
6. Click Publish to start the upload.
7. While the post is uploading, log into your Wordpress account from your web browser.
8. Once the post has finished uploading, click 'visit page'.
9. You should now be within Wordpress on your browser.
10. Open the post and click preview to view your Narrative post.
11. If your post has been published as a draft you will need to click publish to make it live.
If you have any issues please don't hesitate to contact our support staff on [email protected]