Please note, there are two ways to publish your completed post. This post shows you how to publish via Narrative's publishing service, there is also the option to export your post as JPGs
How to Publish to Wordpress via Narrative
- Click Publish
If this is the first time you have published with Narrative you will be asked to input your WordPress URL.
3. Input your URL - eg. www.mywebsite.com
4. Select WordPress as the Domain Host.
Please note, there is also the option to use the auto-publish feature but we suggest trying this after you have made your first post as 'auto-publish' is still in beta.
5. Press Continue
6. Your images will now start uploading.
7. Once the images have finished uploading the blog status will be changed to Published.
To learn how to un-publish a post, click here.
8. Click 'Copy Link' to copy your posts HTML to your clipboard.
9. Log into your WordPress website.
10. Create a new blog post.
11. First, add any additional content you would like in the blog post (such as additional text, titles, comment blocks etc).
12. To add your Narrative post, Select the text editor tab.
Please note, if you are using Wordpress 5.0 or newer you will need to hit the plus (+) button to add a new block, then under 'formatting' select 'custom HTML'.
12. Paste your Narrative code.
13. Press preview to view your post.
Please contact our support team if you have any issues whatsoever.