In the Preferences Panel you can set up your workspace settings, adjusting them to your workflow.
You can open the preferences panel through any of the options marked below:
Set up your ratings and toast settings:
- Auto-advance to the next image after adding, changing or clearing a rating
- Clear the rating with a duplicated rate
- Show a toast notification when rating, with keyboard shortcut reminders and when in zoom mode
Keyboard Shortcuts Preferences
Choose the shortcut controls for when moving between scenes and images
Choose your settings regarding assessments detailed below:
- Eye and assessments color preferences
- Eye and focus assessment display (only eyes, only focus or both)
- Show assessment icons in Face Zoom
- Show score details in close-ups panel
- Include or ignore background faces
Here you can enable the option to rename the project upon import or disable it to keep apply the folder's name as the project title.
Also, you can choose to automatically generate high-res previews for your RAW files that have a small preview upon import.
In this section you can choose your filmstrip settings that will apply to your projects including the orientation of the filmstrip and visibility.
Also you can choose your canvas color.