Narrative Publish and Elementor: Overview
Publishing to Elementor is super easy! Once you're ready to publish your blog, you will be able to get it onto your website through the steps detailed in this article.
Setting Your Publishing Details
Once you have completed designing your post and you are ready to publish to your website, you’ll need to have your publishing details saved.
If it's your first time publishing and haven’t done this yet, follow the steps below to get started:
1. Click on the “Publish” tab and click on the gear icon
2. When you see the publishing settings window open:
2.1 Input your website's URL - eg www.mywebsite.co
2.2 Click on Other
2.3 Type 'Custom' and press 'Continue'
4. If this is the first time publishing, your blog will now start uploading. Once the upload is complete, jump to step 2 of the section below.
How to Publish to Elementor
Once you have completed designing your post and you are ready to publish to your website using Elementor follow these steps:
Inside the Narrative Publish app:
1. Click on “Publish” to start uploading your blog
2. Once your blog has finished uploading you will see these options. To get your blog on your website, first start by clicking the copy link button.
Now it's time to get your blog on your website.
3. Go to your Wordpress account > Elementor and search for “code”. Once you see the HTML widget, drag it to the dashboard
4. Paste the link of your blog
5. Click on "Publish"