How to Publish to WordPress Via Plugin
1. Once you have finished building your blog click the Publish button in the bottom right-hand side of the app.
2. The Publish Settings will now pop up, first enter your website URL
3. Then click on the Wordpress logo
4. Select your Wordpress theme
5. Now press continue.
Narrative will now check if you have the Narrative Plug-in installed. If you have not installed the plugin yet, Click here to learn how.
Once you have installed and connected your the Wordpress Plugin you can continue with the steps below.
6. Select the default category you want to publish to and if the posts should publish as drafts or as live posts, press update to continue.
Note: You can change these each time you update your blog.
7. Now press start Publishing, this will now start publishing your first blog to your website.
The Publish settings will now close and your blog will being to upload.
Once it has finished uploading you will see a "Visit Page" button. Click this to be taken to your blog, if you hit an error it is likely that you aren't logged into your website on that browser.
If you are using Gutenberg your back end will look something like this:
If you are using the Classic editor it will look like this:
If you want to make changes to your post you can just edit the blog and then press the "Update Blog" button.
Your blog should now be published on your website. Please contact our Support team if you have any issues whatsoever.
How to change your publisher settings once your publisher is set up
Sometimes you will need to change your publisher settings, either if you are running into an error, or you need to swap what website you are publishing to.
There are two ways to do this.
1. Open the Publish tab
2. Click the gear icon.
1. Inside Narrative Publish head to your Mac toolbar and click Narrative Publish > Preferences
2. Click on the account tab and then press "Update Domain Details"
Your publisher settings should now open up.