How to Add New Images to Your Gallery
To add more images to your Publish gallery, you just need to add the new images into the same source folder. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Go back to Narrative Publish, click on the folder icon and click Show in Finder
2. Open a new Finder window and find the images you want to add to your gallery
3. Drag the images to over to your Publish source folder and the gallery will automatically update with the new images.
How to Add a New Folder to Your Gallery
To add a new folder of images to your existing gallery:
1. In Narrative Publish, click on the folder icon and click Show in Finder
2. Open a new Finder window and locate the folder you want to add
3. Drag the folder inside the folder you selected for your gallery
4. Include subfolders within your gallery as shown below to have the new images reflected
Your images from your new folder will be reflected in your gallery and ready to be added to your layout.
If you run into any issues or have any questions please feel free to reach out to support at email@example.com