In this article:
How to Add New Images to Your Gallery
To add more images that are located in a different location than that image folder you selected:
1. Go back to Narrative Publish, click on the folder icon and click "Show in Finder"
2. Open Finder and search the images you want to add to your gallery
3. Drag the images to the folder selected for your gallery and the gallery will automatically update with the new images.
How to Add a New Folder to Your Gallery
To add a new folder of images to your existing gallery:
1. In Narrative Publish, click on the folder icon and click "Show in Finder"
2. Open a new Finder window and locate the folder you want to add
3. Drag the folder inside the folder you selected for your gallery
4. Include subfolders within your gallery as shown below to have the new images reflected
Your images from your new folder will be reflected in your gallery and ready to be added to your layout.
If you run into any issues or have any questions please feel free to reach out to support at [email protected]