In this article:
- Container Recycler
- How to use the Container Recycler
In versions 2.4.0 or higher of Narrative Publish you will have access to the Container Recycler. The Container Recycler will help you customize and rearrange your post's layout much more easily and creatively than before.
What is a Container?
A Container is a frame that contains layout blocks, the Container Recycler will cycle through the potential location of these blocks, helping you quickly design your blog.
What is a Block?
A Block is an element that you can add to your layout, such as an image. The blocks that are currently in Narrative Publish are Images, GIFs, Text Blocks, Blank Spaces and Download Buttons.
Note: Currently Publish only supports Container Recycling with 3 or fewer blocks inside the container. If you would like us to support containers with more blocks, please let us know.
How to use the Container Recycler
The Container Recycler is super easy to use.
1. Click on the image you'd like to Recycle. This will open the Selected Image panel on the right of your screen.
2. Now hover over the "Recycle Container Layout" Button. You'll notice the turquoise corners highlighting the boundaries of the container that is selected.
3. Click the button to recycle the layout options.
4. Stop pressing the button when you are happy with the layout.