GIFs are the latest and greatest when it comes telling stories and now you can add them in your Narrative blogs.
Previously using GIFs with Narrative was really hard and you weren't able to do it in the publishing feature, well now you can.
Using Narratives publish feature in GIFs is the way forward, your blog will still load extremely fast as Narrative will resize your GIF to ensure the fastest and highest quality images are load.
Read below to learn how to use them (It's pretty simple).
How to put a GIF in your Narrative blog.
- Make sure you are on Narrative Version 2.2.11 or later
- Connect your blog to a source folder that has a GIF inside
- Drag and drop the GIF into the layout.
- When you're done designing the blog press "Publish"
Your blog should now be published with the GIF.
1. If you feel that GIFs inside your Narrative blog is slowing down your computer you can alway pause them. Just click the "Pause" button to stop the GIFs playing and press the "Play" button to start them again. This is in the bottom right of your Narrative Blog.
If you have any issues using GIFs please contact support.
Note: GIFs are currently only available through the publishing feature and not exporting images row by row as jpgs.