In this article:
- Narrative Publish's WordPress Plugin
- How to Install and set up the Plugin - Video
- How to install and set up the Plugin
Narrative Publish's Wordpress Plugin
In order to publish your blogs to WordPress you will need to use the Narrative's Publisher Plug-in.
This plug-in is the bridge between automatically publishing your posts on WordPress. It is much faster, more secure and shows you a much better representation of what your blog will look like when your website is live.
How to Install and set up the Plugin - Video
How to Install and set up the Plugin
- Finish your blog and set up your publisher till you get to the "Install the plugin" screen. (If you haven't got to this point yet click here)
2. Head to your WordPress Backend and install the Narrative Publisher Plugin.
4. Once you have installed the plugin Activate it and head back to Narrative.
5. Inside Narrative press check. Narrative will now check if you have your plugin installed correctly.
If Narrative comes back saying that the Plugin can't be found, make sure you have the right URL and have activated the Plugin. If you still run into issues, please reach out to our support team.
6. Once your plugin is connected you'll be given an access key, click the code to copy it.
7. Head back to your WordPress Backend and open the Narrative Plugin, paste the code and press Save Changes.
8. Head back to Narrative and press "Check" to make sure the code saved and is working.
If this pops up with an error message, repeat the steps and insure the code is copied and saved correctly.
If problems persist, please contact our support team at [email protected]
9. If you see a message saying Authentication successful and are taken to the Categories section your plugin is set up correctly.