The Narrative Lightroom plugin is designed to simplifying the process of exporting your images for your blog.
The plugin automatically sets your export settings so you don't have to think about them.
It takes care of the naming of the files, setting the best size for your images, it handles the compression of your images and also the meta-data attached to your images, allowing you to keep the ratings and the colour attached to each image. It also allows you to add sharpening to get the best quality images for your website.
Select the export location via the drop down menu labeled "Export to".
You are also given the option to chose what happens to existing files when the photo is exported. The options are:
Leave this is "Ask what to do". If you re-export an image and wish to overwrite it, Lightroom will prompt you.
Narrative Sharpening is our recommend sharpening for images that are going on a screen or website, we suggest you keep this turned on.
- Click here to download the plugin file
- Unzip the file
- In Lightroom, open the plugin manager, File > Plug-in Manager.
- Click the add button and select the the .lrplugin file and click Add Plug-in
- Click done to install the plug-in
- Open the export window and change the export to: option to Narrative.