Please note, there are two ways to publish your completed post. This post shows you how to publish via Narrative's publishing service, there is also the option to export your post as JPGs
How to Publish to Wordpress via Narrative
- Click Publish
If this is your first time publishing a window will appear showing you information Narrative's Publish and Export Features. Press "Continue Publishing" to continue to the Publish Settings
2. Input your website's URL - eg www.mywebsite.co
Click on the Wordpress logo
Input your Wordpress theme
and press continue.
Narrative will then check if you have the Narrative Plug-in installed. Since this is how to publish manually, you will need to wait for the plugin to not be found. If you do want to use the plugin click here.
You will then see this screen:
7. Click "I don't want to use the plugin".
Your publisher settings will then be updated.
8. Press "Ok" to continue.
Once the images have finished uploading the blog status will be changed to Published.
To learn how to un-publish a post, click here.
9. Click 'Copy Link' to copy your posts HTML to your clipboard.
10. Log into your WordPress website.
11. Create a new blog post.
12. First, add any additional content you would like in the blog post (such as additional text, titles, comment blocks etc).
Continue these steps if you are not using Gutenberg. Click here if you are using Gutenberg.
13. To add your Narrative post, Select the text editor tab.
14. Paste your Narrative code.
15. Press preview to view your post.
12. To add your Narrative post hover over "add text..." and click the plus icon
13. Find the "custom html" button and select it
14. Paste your code from Narrative
15. Click the preview to see your blog.
Please contact our support team if you have any issues whatsoever.