Wix and Narrative
Yes, you can use Narrative to design your posts for Wix. Both the publish feature and the Export JPG feature.
We suggest using JPG export on Wix as we think it provides a better experience, follow the instructions below for that method. Otherwise, publishing steps are below also.
Using the Publish Feature and Narrative
Narrative's publish feature works slightly different on Wix, but its still great, carrying over all of those amazing publishing features.
Continue below to learn how to publish onto Wix.
1. Finish the blog you're currently working on and click Publish
2. Your Publisher settings should now open, type in your website's URL, click other and type "Wix" into the website provider section. Then click continue.
3. Your post should start publishing. Once its published click the "copy link" button and head to your Wix website.
4. In Wix start editing your site and head to the page you'd like to put your blog on. Once there click on the App icon on the left hand side.
5. Search for html and click "HTML iFrame/ Embed" and click add to site
6. Click the "Enter Code" button and paste the code on the right hand side
7. Now adjust the frame to the size of your blog to fit your images OR leave it the width and slightly bigger and users can scroll through.
8. Press preview to see what your blog looks like and the publish it when you're happy with the sizing!
If you run into any issues please let us know. We'd love to give you a hand.